Corrie Melanson Consulting Inc./See Meaning provides facilitation, graphic recording, and training and curriculum development services to government, First Nations, and community organizations.
Corrie Melanson Consulting Inc. is a Nova Scotia-based consulting firms dedicated to helping communities achieve their goals. Using research skills, public engagement, facilitation, training, and technology, we help our clients identify and build on their strengths. Through our work we aim to increase the depth and quality of the pool of common knowledge. We offer comprehensive research and consulting services, including :
• Public Engagement across the engagement continuum
• Facilitation with local, regional, and national organizations using collaborative, participatory, appreciative and asset-based approaches
• Program evaluation, gender based analysis and social policy research
• Communication tools and reports
• Community-based, participatory action research (e.g., community capacity measurement, capacity-building studies, asset mapping;).
• Capacity development, including training, facilitation, policy analysis, strategic planning, organizational change strategies, monitoring and evaluation, mentoring and supports
• Visual tools and new media, including mind mapping, storyboards, animated videos, summary graphics, and infographics
• Instructional design (in person and online)
Social Innovation tools and processes